Lovespells24 reviews - Experience with the love spells of www.lovespells24.com anyone?

Please share your reviews with us here.
Jazzy2

Lovespells24 reviews - Experience with the love spells of www.lovespells24.com anyone?

Postby Jazzy2 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:17 pm

Hello am new to the forum :) Does anyone here have reviews for lovespells24 (http://www.lovespells24.com) ?
I am thinking of ordering the extreme love spell from that site but am looking for some opinions first. Is love spells24 a scam or did it work for some of you?? Highly appreciate your opinions, thanks.

Sina16

Re: Lovespells24 reviews - Experience with the love spells of www.lovespells24.com anyone?

Postby Sina16 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:22 pm

Hi Jazzy. No, lovepells24.com is not a scam but a highly professional team of spell casters. If you take a look on the site they actually know what they preach and if you work with them I suggest you really pick their extreme spell because it has worked for me even though my partner did not want to be with me at the time and even blocked me out of facebook.
I have worked with other spell casting services before and they did not work for me, they made a huge difference to me. Also I think it’s really good that you simply order the spell and the rest is taken care of ;)

Jazzy2

Re: Lovespells24 reviews - Experience with the love spells of www.lovespells24.com anyone?

Postby Jazzy2 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:31 pm

Thanks for your input. How long did it take to work for you? And how did you first know it was working???

Sina16

Postby Sina16 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:49 pm

It took around 60 days for me but I have to say, back then I ordered a spell for my sister in law too and for her it was a lot faster, I think little over one month. You can’t expect these things to work in a couple of days, it needs time to produce effects but imo its worth the wait ;) At least for me, he was and is the love of my life, other men would not have been an option to me lol
Well it was easy he unblocked me on facebook and started talking to me again, first it was casual stuff at some point he invited me out and now here we are :D What is your situation like??

CaramelO

Postby CaramelO » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Hiiii guys am new to the forum just wanted to share my opinion with you people.
Ok, so, I am AMAZED how cheap they are (pricing) and how good it works!

I did not order once but twice now, first a love spell for one guy and then another ( I wasn’t sure who I wanted to date so I asked their team to cast two spells for two different men haha ). And oh boy did it work. At the first time I thought I was just lucky, you know most of these things are scams but the team of lovespells24 is awesome, they did not judge me but did exactly what I asked for and my situation was really NOT easy.

Robin was married (he wasn’t happy but still he did not want to leave her because of the children) and Aaron was mad at me for ages so they had to “ balance” him out first. For me it took around three weeks for the first spell and then six weeks for the second.
I agree with Sina16, the extreme spell does work very well and at 149$ its really a good deal compared to spell casters that ask for 600-1200$! Hell, for that price you could even order two or three of those like I did. Also, I know a few people who ordered their extreme love spells two times to make it more powerful but they don’t advertise it on the site :shock: If your case is really hard then it may be smart to cast it 2 times coz it means you will be casting it 20 times in a row (!) and that by their entire coven / team!

Ahhhhh :lol:

Jazzy2

Postby Jazzy2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:02 am

Wow ok that is legit. I want to get my ex back, sadly we broke up over one stupid argument I was too proud to talk to him and let things go, now he is together with a new woman, for five months…I am really desperate.

Sina16

Postby Sina16 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

I think their extreme love spell will be perfect for you then. @ CaramelO I heard the double casting technique is very powerful too but never used it.

Louisa (my sister in law) used it though I think that is why it worked so fast for her.

TuTutBird

Postby TuTutBird » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:12 am

Hey glad I found this forum. Seeing I am not alone with a positive story makes me really confident.

I also ordered their extreme spell (149$) some time ago, and was honestly not expecting it to work.
People asked me why do you order then ? Well first of I already purchased two different love spells but not from them and they were extremely expensive, I’ve paid 600$ for the first one and over 1000 for the second one and nothing really worked…I don’t know if I was unlucky or something but honestly even for me it’s a lot of money so Ii thought screw it, 149$ compared to that are acceptable, if it doesn’t work at least I tried. I really want to share what happened then because it nearly freaked me out!

I was meditating in my bed room when suddenly a white feather fell down in front of me, a large white feather. Please notice I do not have any pet birds and my windows where closed :o so there was no way the feather could have dropped. I am religious and believe in god and incarnations, all those things so I immediately knew it’s a sign.

But it did not stop there, I started having vivid dreams beautiful ones, near places of my childhood you know those places where you have good memories, and it felt like I really was there, like one of those out of the body experiences?! Crazy things. Also I noticed that besides it working for the guy I wanted to attract it also made new men fall in love for me. My looks are pretty average so I don’t get hit on by men often but at that time, holy god, I had maybe six different men approach me in a matter of weeks, some of them even married but nice guys.

Did anyone else have that happen?

trishaloveLY

Postby trishaloveLY » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:46 pm

Hey there used to be a forum that was deleted (???) where I heard that this site, Lovespells24 is actually ran by a very famous witch the spells work most of the times but you have to buy the right one the expreme love spell I think works faster and the 29$ spell, don't remember the name :roll: works too? But it takes a loooot longer so if you are not patient....it's kinda best to order something else.
I wanted to order from them but they are currently not accepting new orders :( Anyhow with experience with love spells like making your friend fall in love with you? I need one for that :roll:

africanbeauty

Postby africanbeauty » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm

I ordered the voodoo spell from the site hope it works but don't have too many hopes....I have been scammed 3 times now but I know voodoo is real in Afrika we have great voodoo priests and I have seen it work before my eyes but I moved to other country...I will post here if it worked for me or if it is another scam.