Lovespells24 reviews - Experience with the love spells of www.lovespells24.com anyone?

Please share your reviews with us here.
AppleMom

Re: Lovespells24 reviews - Experience with the love spells of www.lovespells24.com anyone?

Postby AppleMom » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:04 pm

It worked for me and let me tell you this I was not expecting it to work at all because there are so many fakes out there but it did. I don't know if it works for every single person but I can speak for myself and say it did for me the only thing that I can say tho, is, the spell took a lot of time to work (nearly 3 months) which they say is normal but when you read how some sites say love spells work in 24h loool people even believe that bs srly.

ANGELOFNIGHT8

Re: Lovespells24 reviews - Experience with the love spells of www.lovespells24.com anyone?

Postby ANGELOFNIGHT8 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi, so happy to read that I am not alone in this :lol:

Nearly got discouraged by a review from a competitor but thank god I followed my heart! Hi I am writing to share my experience with them. This was my first time ordering magical services because I was always afraid to spend money on something like this.

After a looong search on Google I found out that most spell casters offer a guarantee now legally this is punishable by law since esoteric services can never work 100% of the times. After reading this and consulting with my firm's lawyer he certified me that these so called " spell casters " that offer guarantees could and probably will be held accountable in court one day since their actions are clearly fraudulent, so after knowing this and you see I take this very seriously because I wanted to work with someone who was honest I started my search for spell casters that were legitimate or real.

I came across the lovespells24 site and contacted them not expecting much to be honest, after that one of their spell casters contacted me back quite fast and gave me a free reading on my situation that completely blew me away! Despite a negative review on a forum belonging to another spell caster (that by my research on Google turned out to be completely fake and done by a fraudulent buyer) I followed my heart and seeing how spot on their reading was I decided to go for it and ordered a spell.

I ordered one of their extreme spells and things progressed a few weeks later. I am not 100% there yet but there have been huge improvements and I know we are on the right track.

Taking things slowly and rebuilding trust is important, we've had an amazing time together and I am seeing the improvements every single week now, he is much more loving, supporting my financially as much as he can and keeps telling me how beautiful I am, my goal with him is marriage so wish me the best. I will share this with everyone who is interested and spread the word because it's worth it.

I will keep you updated :)

Anrita

Postby Anrita » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:46 pm

I am working with Seryna and the extreme love spell, imo the extreme spells are a better option if you have a really tough and stubborn ex husband
in my case we had a rough path because of problems with the children but now after some weeks he is considering moving in with us again.

Honestly I blame myself for it not working faster because I was always negative and not patient and expecting results in a few days but turns out that this stuff takes time to work. I would recommend her anytime and I honestly think that she is one of the few honest ones left out there.

Once my husband moves back in I will ask her to reforce and cast a protection spell I've heard that it keeps the relationship protected from others and his mother has been a problem to us in the past so I am NOT looking to have her interrupt our family again. Everyone keep positive and don't let
anyone take your positive energy from you! This works all you need is to be patient and not give up!

Peter2311

Postby Peter2311 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Anrita wrote:I am working with Seryna and the extreme love spell, imo the extreme spells are a better option if you have a really tough and stubborn ex husband
in my case we had a rough path because of problems with the children but now after some weeks he is considering moving in with us again.

Honestly I blame myself for it not working faster because I was always negative and not patient and expecting results in a few days but turns out that this stuff takes time to work. I would recommend her anytime and I honestly think that she is one of the few honest ones left out there.

Once my husband moves back in I will ask her to reforce and cast a protection spell I've heard that it keeps the relationship protected from others and his mother has been a problem to us in the past so I am NOT looking to have her interrupt our family again. Everyone keep positive and don't let
anyone take your positive energy from you! This works all you need is to be patient and not give up!

Hi Anrita I can relate to your story only that my wife did not want to talk to me at all, we haven't talked in 18 months. I got the extreme love spell with a double cast and two weeks after she wrote me an email for the first time in (nearly) two years. No one I worked with before has ever worked this is the first time in my life that I see results I will order again now because I really want her to forgive me and come back.